As the world is moving toward technological advancement, laptops have become an essential part of both our work and leisure. No matter if you are a student, a business professional, or just someone who enjoys the convenience of a laptop, it’s important to have a high-quality bag to carry your laptop and other essentials such as food, water, etc. But finding the right bag for all that isn’t easy at all. That’s why we’ve put together this review guide in which we will reveal to you the 4 best bags for laptops and lunch that you can buy online.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Bag for Laptop and Lunch
- Size: The size of the bag should be able to accommodate both the laptop and the lunch without feeling too bulky or heavy.
- Material: The material of the bag should be durable and able to withstand daily wear and tear. You can also consider getting a bag made of water-resistant materials if you commute in rainy weather.
- Padding: The laptop compartment should have decent padding to protect your laptop and lunch from bumps and drops.
- Compartments: The bag should have multiple compartments to keep the laptop and lunch separate and organized.
- Comfort: The bag should be comfortable to carry, with padded shoulder straps or a handle that is easy to grip.
- Price: Last but not least, consider the price of the bag. But also consider the value it provides in terms of durability, functionality, and style.
Best Bags for Laptop and Lunch Review
MATEIN Lunch Backpack for Men
If you are looking for a bag that is both stylish and practical then we can bet that you won’t find a better one than this MATEIN lunch backpack.
What makes this MATEIN lunch backpack one of the best bags for laptop and lunch is that it has a main zipper compartment along with a laptop sleeve compartment that can accommodate even a 17” laptop. Moreover, there are a couple of pockets as well to keep snacks and accessories.
The insulated cooler compartment of the bag is capable of keeping the lunch warm or cool for up to 4 hours. Moreover, the laptop bag has a multi-panel design and features extra padding to provide maximum back support.
Even when it comes to construction, the laptop bag is quite durable and won’t wear or tear very easily. Another great thing is that this bag is water resistant so you can be sure that both your laptop and lunch are safe inside the bag.
- Durable and sturdy
- Comfortable to wear
- Ample space for keeping the laptop and lunch
- When the bag fills up, the lunch compartment does not give you much space
- Sometimes unzips without you knowing
Rinvanic Lunch Backpack for Women
Our 2nd pick for the best bag for laptop and lunch is a great buy for women looking for a cute and spacious backpack.
What makes this Rinvanic lunch backpack a good one to invest in is that it features aluminum foil inside that will keep your lunch warm. Moreover, the bag features a main compartment along with a laptop sleeve compartment to accommodate a 15.6” laptop. Another remarkable thing is that this laptop bag is very easy to clean.
In addition to the compartments, there are also two front pockets and two side pockets for keeping personal belongings. There is also a USB charging port available to provide charging convenience during travel.
Even when it comes to durability and comfort, this bag won’t disappoint you. Even if you wear this bag for long, you won’t feel any discomfort or pain in your body.
- Great quality material
- Looks aesthetically pleasing
- Super comfortable to wear
- Comes with an external USB charging port
- Won’t fit a large size laptop
- The lunch compartment doesn’t stay very cold
JCDOBEST Lunch Bag Backpack
If you are on the quest for a nice-looking yet practical backpack for keeping your lunch and laptop then this CDOBEST backpack is a decent choice to go for.
Likewise, the previous backpack, this one can also have enough space to store up to a 15.6” laptop. The lunch box compartment of the bag features a high-quality insulation layer that will keep your food warm while your drink cold for up to 4 hours.
At the back, the bag features high-quality breathing fabric that will make you feel comfortable. Moreover, there are thick shoulder straps for absorbing the stress on your shoulders.
In addition, there are several pockets to organize other small items that you need to put in your bag. There is even a USB charging port that you can use to charge your phone conveniently while on the go.
- Sturdy, durable, and tough
- Looks great
- Offers lots of room and pockets
- Quite comfortable to wear during travel
- Not easy to use and access when the bag is full
- The padding is not as thick as some quality backpacks
MATEIN Lunch Backpack for Women
For the last spot, we have picked another lunch backpack for MATEIN and this time it’s for the women.
The backpack has a decent capacity of 23L while it features a main compartment along with a laptop sleeve compartment. Additionally, there are two front pockets and two side pockets for keeping small items and accessories.
Moreover, the bag has a multi-functional design. There are luggage straps that you can use to attach to the suitcase and slide with it. In addition, there are card pockets on shoulder straps that enables you to access any of the cards when needed. There is also an anti-theft pocket on the back so that you can keep your valuable items safe.
Even if you talk about the material, this backpack is made of durable and water-resistant fabric that won’t wear or tear easily.
- Not very bulky
- Fits a lot of stuff
- Very durable and long lasting
- Features a lot of pockets
- Can’t keep stuff cold for long
- The lunch section is a little small