Drag clicking is a gaming technique widely used by gamers in competitive shooting games. It involves the rapid and consistent clicking of the left mouse button to perform an action quickly and accurately. The use of a good gaming mouse is essential for this technique, as it provides comfort and precision for prolonged sessions. Today, in this review guide, we will be reviewing the 3 best gaming mouse for drag clicking that you can buy online.
What Is A Drag Clicking Mouse?
A drag clicking mouse is a type of computer mouse that allows the user to hold down the primary mouse button and move the mouse around to perform multiple clicks without having to release the button. This can be useful for tasks such as highlighting text or selecting multiple items in a graphical user interface. Some gaming mouse also have drag clicking features for faster clicking during gameplay.
Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Gaming Mouse for Drag Clicking
When looking for the best gaming mouse for drag clicking, you should consider the following factors:
- The button placement and design of the gaming mouse should be conducive to drag clicking. This means that the buttons should be placed in a way that makes it easy to access them with your fingers, and the buttons should be designed to be easy to click quickly and accurately.
- The mouse should have a high DPI (dots per inch) setting, which determines the sensitivity of a mouse. A higher DPI setting will allow you to move the mouse more quickly and accurately, which is very important for drag clicking.
- The mouse should have a high polling rate, which determines how often the mouse sends information to the computer. A higher polling rate will provide smoother and more responsive movement.
- The mouse should be comfortable to use for extended periods of time. This means that the shape and size of the mouse should be suitable for your hand, and the mouse should be well-built and durable.
- The mouse should have customizable settings, which allow you to configure the mouse to your specific needs and preferences. This can be useful for setting up specific buttons for drag clicking.
Top 3 Best Gaming Mouse for Drag Clicking To Buy Online
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse (Best Overall)
Our first pick for the best gaming mouse for drag clicking is none other than the ever-popular Logitech G303. The reason why it’s a popular mouse among PC gamers is that it is known for its high-precision sensor and customizable lighting.
What really makes Logitech G303, a great drag clicking mouse is the exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology that it uses. The incredible sensor precisely converts hand movements on-screen to offer more accurate targeting. Moreover, it offers crisp button clicking for a great drag clicking experience. Not only that, the buttons are tested for a 20 million click lifespan.
Even when it comes to weight, Logitech G303 is one of the lightweight gaming mouse on the market. The mouse feels very comfortable in the hand while gaming. In addition, it offers you RGB lighting that you can customize according to your gaming setup theme.
- Small and relatively lightweight
- Incredibly accurate and quite responsive
- Customizability via the Logitech Gaming Software
- Great RGB LED Lighting
- The feedback of side buttons aren’t that great
Razer Deathadder Elite Gaming Mouse (Best Cheap)
If you are on the quest for the best gaming mouse for drag clicking on a budget then it’s hard to find a better and cheaper one than the Razer Deathadder Elite gaming mouse.
Starting from the aesthetics, the mouse has a very futuristic design with smooth curves that will help the user in grabbing the mouse perfectly. The color of the mouse is matte black and the addition of RGB lighting is giving the mouse a high-end look.
In terms of performance, Razer Deathadder can match the features of any good drag clicking mouse on the market. It offers you DPI customization that you can customize anywhere between 100 and 16000 DPI. Moreover, it got a great click latency of 17ms for precision gaming.
In addition to all that, Razer Deathadder features a 5G optical sensor that ensures accurate tracking while gaming. Furthermore, the mouse got a great build quality along with crisp buttons for an enhanced drag clicking experience.
- Feels nice and gives an ergonomic experience
- Adjustable DPI (up to 16000 DPI)
- Build quality is great
- Super cheap
- Side buttons are also oddly situated
- Not very robust
Logitech G502 HERO Wired Gaming Mouse (Best Value for Money)
Our last pick for the best gaming mouse for drag clicking is another top-rated gaming mouse from Logitech and this time it’s Logitech G502.
What you will love about Logitech G502 is the precision that it offers in gaming. The mouse features an advanced optical sensor to achieve maximum tracking accuracy. Moreover, it offers incredible DPI customization. From a minimum of 100 DPI to a maximum of 25,600 DPI sensitivity, you are free to choose any DPI according to your gaming needs.
The level of precision that this mouse offers can be perceived by the fact that this mouse comes along with 3.6 grams weights that you can remove or add to personalize the balance. The mouse also features 11 customizable buttons so that you can assign custom commands to the buttons through onboard memory.
You can even customize the RGB lighting of the mouse by picking any color from nearly 16.8 million colors.
- Great grip and fits perfectly in the hand
- Mouse clicks are very light and responsive
- Programmable buttons
- Sensor is flawless, no odd tracking
- The cable could be a little longer
- Probably, won’t last more than two years of consistent use
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you drag click with any gaming mouse?
No, you can’t do drag clicking with any gaming mouse. There are certain mouse made for drag clicking to handle multiple clicks at once.
Can drag clicking break your mouse?
Yes, drag clicking can shorten the life span of a mouse and can even break your mouse.
What is the cheapest mouse for drag clicking?
The cheapest mouse for drag clicking that you can buy online right now is the Razer Deathadder Elite gaming mouse.